Thursday

Apologies

I am a dreadful excuse for a blogger and will very likely continue to be one.

Basically it's because I spend my days telling the world about what I do.... and when I come home the LAST thing I want to do is to continue staring at a screen and telling the world what I do.

Boo.

But anyways, here's a conversation that will NEVER be published in the paper. ^_^

Editor: They've declared it a state of "darurat jerebu" (lit translation - 'haze emergency')

Me: What does THAT mean?

Colleague & MCA political writer: It means they've got soldiers marching through the streets with guns shooting anyone who's out without a respitory mask...

Me: for the sake of their health!

*everyone falls about laughing*

Editor: Oi you! Don't spread your communist philosphy here! Too much haze and MCA ah?

*everyone laughs harder*

Editor: *brandishes ruler* Go work! Geez...I think I've sent you guys out into the haze too often, CLEARLY brain cells have died from suffocation...

4 comments:

xenobiologista said...

nice =) you should write about office antics more often, even if work is all your life consists of.

FishBalls said...

hey, darurat means state of emergency, right?

My BM is rusty like a really rusty thing.

Kahani said...

Yes I would... but well.. the last thing I want to do is say something wrong that my company may find out about and I get screwed.

There are stories of this out there *dark music plays*

Keem said...

tht CLEARLY bit i suspect was put in by you lah.

you CLEARLY say that a lot =)