Tuesday

hermione ftw =p

(minor harry potter movie spoilers below, consider yourself warned. as if there can be any spoilers with the book being out for ages, oh well)

Just watched Harry Potter : The Goblet of Fire. I quite liked it inspite of (or maybe because) I had almost completely forgotten what the book was about =p

It needed more Hermione + Harry for sure =p I thought from the movie it was obvious she likes him... owh... in a rather more than platonic way. Yet in the next book it's Hermione + Ron instead, and Harry + Ginny. Or wait. Harry + Cho. Argh. Memory getting befuddled. That boy does get around =p

And I laughed at the topless Harry bath scene, that one drew quite a reaction from the girls in the cinema. Highly entertaining. He does have, uhm, nevermind =p

Cho isn't as pretty as I thought she should be, neither was Fleur.

And I demand the footage of the Quidditch World Cup, heh.

Still, Hermione wins =p

3 comments:

Shuuji said...

Dv put this on his status and i'm ilke...WTF....clearly Hermione is not "For The Weak"? He corrected me later that this was GW lingo (or rather any other MMORPG lingo) for "For The Win". I am so unl33t. :(

And clearly....Hermione FTW! Check out my MSN avatar! RAR!!!! Clearly needs more Hermione. Cho can go stay in 2-3 line land for all i care.

Anonymous said...

But Hermione never likes Harry. She always has a thing for Ron! Lol you should read the books again.

And what an unfortunate night eh?!
My feet still hurt.
-Aarthi

Wolf-bones said...

Hermione only had a thing for Harry early on in the books. Till she really got to know Ron.