Tuesday

cool =p

Found posted by an anonymous user, I had a few laughs =p

(yes, anonymous never forgives =p)

-~-

I'm sick and tired of all this America bashing. We OWN the fucking world. We're the only super power left, which means we're the rulers. Don't like it, go move to Mars or turn your shitty little country into a super power. Oh yeah, that's right. You CAN'T!

Yeah there's wars and shit, but that's only because you won't get into line. If everyone would just accept it the entire world could be living like the USA under a Pax Americana. Look at Japan and Canada. They gave in and accepted American superiority. They got to keep the elements of their culture they liked and filled in the rest with American culture. They do what they're told and they live happy prosperous lives. Every other country in the world could have it just as good if they'd do the same thing.

You cause shit with us, don't fall into line, we spank you with bombs. Do what we want and EVERYONE wins. Why is that so fucking hard for the rest of you to get through your dumb-fucking heads? America doesn't hate you. America doesn't WANT to bomb you. But if you get in America's way, if you make yourselves into problems and start hating on America, what the fuck are we supposed to do? If it wasn't for America you wouldn't even have an internet to bitch about us on.

Seriously, I'm getting sick of all this anti-America bosnian bullshit. We can all get along if we all DO WHAT WE'RE TOLD!

4 comments:

Ash said...

lol. so that's why they lost in Vietnam hahahahahahaha. bombs does not = win :P (although admittedly they help)

Every empire crumbles someday. America hasn't lasted even a hundred years. Someday...

aetherfox said...

well, the point made was that Japan surrendered to America and prospered, while look where Vietnam is now =p

tendafoot said...

Ah yes, the old "might is right" rule. (heh, amazing how well that rhymes considering it was originally an ancient greek concept ((hmm, come to think of it, it's probably a concept that's been around since the dawn of time)) and didn't rhyme in it's original language).

*starts drunken rant on how interesting the history of language is, but decides not to write it*

Anyway, shit. I wish I could feel angry like a normal person. But I just feel sad for that guy. I feel bad for the guy, even though he probably thinks he's superior to a lot of people. He's probably even happier than me. But I still pity him.

I wish I was all powerful. I wish I could pick that guy up and take him to places like Afghanistan and Iraq, and show him the impact America has had on the lives of people. I wish I could make him see through the eyes of those less fortunate.

Just...do what you're told (I'm told that the worst form of argument is to compare shit to Hitler and the Nazi's, but fuck it, I'm gonna do it anyway) if in World War two the allies had just done what they were told, imagine what the world would have been like. I mean, I don't want to paint the allies out to be heroes. I actually think most government is ruled by villains of some sorts. Even in WW2 the "allies" didn't help until they felt sufficiently under threat.

What was my point? (did I have a point?). Ah well, it was something along the line of that just because you can kill anyone that disagrees, it doesn't make you right.
Though why I felt the need to say that I don't know, when anyone who reads Vespers blog is probably smart enough to understand that.

Though it does lead to an interesting conversation I'd like to have about Christianity and whether the theat of hell is really a proper insentive to do the "right thing". But that's not for here. I might post that on Ink Sad.

aetherfox said...

the post was, to me, quite obviously a joke, but it's funny picking apart the logic in it.

it does have a weird logic to it. why SHOULDN'T might make right?

Iraq invades Kuwait and the world decides that they should give it back. but lands and countries have changed hands for as long as human history has been recounted : who owns what?

i believe that morality only exists in the contruct of religion. otherwise, you can do whatever the hell you like as long as you have the power to do so, and don't mind making enemies.

nah, every superpower wants you to think you can't fight back. but of course you can, as america found out.