Thursday

hunters ^_^

I have been dabbling in some PvP with my hunter... they're an amazing class to play, even with relatively inferior gear I am regularly topping the charts.

Highlight of tonight in AV - met an opposing faction warrior on his mount, I waved to him, and he dismounted and swapped to Battle Stance. Aha... lay freezing trap, fire off a shot at him and take a few steps back, he charges, and bang he's frozen 10 yards before he reaches me.

I hop skip away to 41 yards, then fire off in quick succession an aimed shot, concussive shot, autoshot, multishot, autoshot, watch him swap to Zerker stance, limp forward, then use Intercept. He foolishly uses his rage to Whirlwind instead of Hamstring - I retaliate with scattershot, dazing him for a few seconds, flip backwards back out to 10 yards, amd multishot + autoshot again.

He quickly closes the distance, and I feign death and reset another freezing trap, just before he reaches me bam he's frozen again. I run back out to 10 yards, arcane shot + autoshot and he's dead.

I didn't even have my pet around =p

No comments: