Sunday

The green dragonflight


Peace is but a fleeting dream... let the Nightmare reign!

Prettiest dragon in the game I think, this is Taerar, one of the 4 dragons from the Emerald Dream. Formerly part of Ysera's green dragonflight, some of her dragons have become corrupted by some mysterious force within the Emerald Dream, and have come through the portals to terrorize the citizens of the world. =p

The dragons always yell when they engage in combat, and everyone in the zone can hear them... inevitably you get people complaining in general chat, omg who is the noob who is annoying the dragon! until they realise we have a full raidgroup of epic geared level players ready to take it down =p Cool to be one of the top guilds in a new server.

I have better equipment right now. I get stares whenever I stand outside the bank in IF. =p

In other news... iPlay apparently did publish the pvp strategy article I wrote for Guild Wars. Now, if only I could get a copy of it... =p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which edition? I can get one copy for you.

-
CatR.

aetherfox said...

it's okay, my parents or editor should be able to =p