Tuesday

hmmm

Yet another article on this topic, The Science Of Sexual Orientation by CBS.

(yes i also went to school with sparkly nail polish once or twice =p but telling anymore than that goes into TMI territory, and not anything I can tell anyone ever, at least not at this point I think, ehe)

Listening to a pair of old CDs - by Passion Worship Band. Till this day I don't know who they are, or what they are -> it's not a band, not a person, but more of a movement perhaps. I have no idea who sang or performed the songs - they are live recordings - but some of them are truly entrancing.

This is the Passion One Day Live CD. Recording and packaging what is essentially a single day worship conference just feels wrong and smacks of commercialization, but I guess if you were there, it would serve as a keepsake or memory of the event. And for those who weren't, it allows a small glimpse into what it was, I guess.

I love the singer who sang the cover one pure and holy passion. She is what Passion is. Never could find out who she was.

3 comments:

Ash said...

Hey hey.

Man a couple of weeks back I thought your blog died or something.

Good to see you still on. I need more Christian music.

Catchya man.

Anonymous said...

The thing is that because being a 'girly girl' is an insult to girls, being considered a bisexual girl is somewhat flattering. Guys have to obey the categories - either they're flamboyantly, proudly, obviously gay or they're obviously, in-your-face, absolutely, straight. No in-betweeners. But well, it's fact that there's plenty of room for in-betweening.

-
CatR.

aetherfox said...

good observation karcy, though i guess it should've been more obvious had i spent more time on it.