Friday

I went clubbing? No way... =p


One of the very rare occasions that I have been clubbing. Cannot feel comfortable when spending money like that that's why. =p I'm too kiasu.

Anyway a bunch of us decided to go together, it was a college after ball affair, at Next Blue. A strange sight we made, a Malaysian, Singaporean, Indian and Australian. =p I was the only guy... eh... why... anyway it was much fun. Only twenty dollars, covers entry and drinks, we all had quite a bit more than we should have I think. Uhm. Two beers, two gin and tonic limes, two raspberry vodkas, shared a whisky and coke with bacardi, two shots of tequila, on a fully empty stomach =p It was midnight and there wasn't any food available anyway. If I stopped dancing the room would start to spin, so solution, drink and dance some more! Great thinking Mark, why, never been more logical. Stayed there from 12 to 3am and then all four of us went to McDonalds to try and recover our sanity a bit before heading home.

It's a really bonding experience, well, don't know how to describe it. You have to try for yourself. I have great friends, I love you all. =p We all had fun, even though most of us don't really go for this sort of thing, and not likely to ever repeat the experience. Not me at least. Have just one photo from the night, and we're missing the Indian girl, aargh. =p Imposter girl on the right was supposed to take picture for us, her name has 14 syllables in it so don't ask me who it is =p Stupid moment : around 5am I opened the door and let down my guard (I was home) and then instead of walking THRU the doorway I walked into the wall next to the door. Doh.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

for a first-timer, you sure drank a lot. o_O

and 20 dollars is hell cheap =P KL's about tht price, for ONE drink.

and somehow the image of you dancing..just doesn't conjure itself. =)

Shuuji said...

I can imagine mark dancing...its like when he dances on the DDR machine...

*ROTFLOL!!*

Don't tai sui mark's dancing skillz!

aetherfox said...

not a first timer : i do go to pubs occasionally with my friends, and at parties there are always drinks to be had. rarely clubs : well, maybe 3 times in the last 3 years? =p

wolf : basket, say until like that... next time must kenakan you. of course not like DDR lar... ish!

Kahani said...

Kimm: *giggles* when mark dances DDR - he bounces in precise rhythm. =P I have to admit though even I can't quite imagine him dancing in a club - but hey, he IS tiddly.

Anonymous said...

wah.. mark can dance DDR, *salutes*.

eh i daresay some of those moves can be converted into shuffling. hehe.

Snipergirl said...

kawaiiiii!!!! so cuuuute! =)