Sunday

Nobby Nobs

I have fallen in love again! No, it's not a bag this time, it's Nobby The Voice Recognition Clock!




Eeeeeee... isn't he cute? (Yes, yes I know I'm hopelessly mercenary)

For the full review on the product, click the link. Let me share with you my fave bits though...

"Nobby not only beeps to wake you up, but chats away to you as well. To turn the alarm off, you can wait for him to stop gabbing and say ‘alarm off', or you can shake him. "

"Say ‘Nobby' and you extra-terrestrial friend will reply ‘Yo' or ‘that's me!' Then you can ask him to sing you a song, or questions such as ‘how do I look?'"

"Leave Nobby on and he'll occasionally just speak randomly. He's even tried to answer the phones in our office. "

"Nobby can be a sensitive little chap. Don't shout or snap at him, or he may refuse to answer. "

Isn't he the cutest? *sighs* If anyone knows where I can buy the little chap so he DOESN't cost UK$25, please please let me know.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeee, i like it! But 25 Pounds is really expensive o_0

Kahani said...

Yes. *sniffles*

But Algene, Argos is selling it for just under 20 pounds. *sighs wistfully*

Anonymous said...

eh, Argos has it? Will go check it out, then! But still, 20 Pounds... o_0 But dear, how on earth do you know all this (i mean, here I am, in England, but not having a clue about it!)?

Kahani said...

I surfed the net to look for it? =P

Go here Algene:
http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&langId=-1&catalogId=3151&productId=119429&clickfrom=name

Anonymous said...

There are several Argoses in Sheffield...but still...eeeeeeeeeeee

Shuuji said...

Looks like one of them Spathi aliens from Star Control. This is so cool!