Thursday

Fucking real estate agent

I tramped around the city for three weeks looking for a place to stay and finally found one that I liked and was within my budget : submitted my forms and faxed them the documents a week ago, received confirmation emails and confirmation fax receipts, but whenever I called them they said it was "still being processed" and then today I get told "we never got your application".

And someone applied for the property today, and technically, they get priority over me. >_< That was what the piece of shit agent told me.

I was supposed to get the keys to my property early this week according to the staff at the agency : well in 2 days my current lease ends and I don't have any where to live. It took me 3 weeks to find this place : I doubt I can find anywhere near as affordable or livable as that in a mere couple of days.

Fuck that. I feel like just going, fuck, I'll just go rent a nice place and who cares about the money since my parents will be paying for whatever I am spending at the moment since I don't even have a job yet.

1 comment:

Shuuji said...

wah damn sucks that RE agent. Didn't you show the emails faxes etc? Didn't you escalate this matter about your RE Agent to the firm?

This sounds like something that can happen in Malaysia, but while i was in aus, all these things were so efficiently done that I am baffled. My RE agent handled everything for me fast and even sent my tenancy bond back to me in Malaysia within 1 month after i told him i haven't received it.

Excellent service. :)