Sunday

Rush Of Seven Episodes


ROSE stands for Rush Of Seven Episodes and it's created by the same makers of Ragnarok Online. Graphics are overly bright and cartoonish, like Gunbound, but I really like the look : I'm not really a fan of games that try to achieve realistic graphics anyway. Pictured here is me on the left, and my friend on the right (she's really a she, unlike most of the girls in the game hehe). I'm a trader / craftsman and I use a pistol to hunt : my friend Xany uses a bow. Oh man she looks so much cooler than me.

By the way I am wearing insect wings on my back to help me run faster. My character moves so slowly (is my common gripe in the game : the higher dex classes like the hunters / spellcasters run so quick). The game is free right now : it's in the open beta stage.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm currently looking for local freelance writers to write strategies and guides for online/LAN games for a new upcoming monthly English-language game magazine in Malaysia at the end of the year.

Your friend Karcy referred me to your blog here and recommended you, so I was wondering if you would be interested to contribute.

While the pay would be peanuts compared to Australian currency, it would be a good way to hone your writing skills and have your work read by thousands of your peers. Also, it would be useful to have some extra pocket money waiting for you in your account back in Malaysia. ;)

For more info, you can see my original post here:

http://www.livejournal.com/community/malaysians/344652.html

Cheers~

Anonymous said...

yes who cares all i wann know is the sytem requiremensts