Sunday

Boo Hoo

UPDATE! Herbie the Computer is HOME! Sadly mindwiped... *sighs*

My computer, Herbie, faithful and beloved....

is brain dead.

It is now in the shop getting a new brain with more memory (80GB instead of 20GB). I wanted 40GB, but they were out and waiting is out of the question.

So Herbie will have his memory wiped, because they really do charge too much to TRY and retrieve data from his old brain. *sighs* Darn.

Until tomorrow evening then, I shall be using my bro's laptop whenever he so permitteth me. Thank God I was relatively nice to him about using MY computer when he was laptopless.

Right now I dread reinstalling....oh... EVERYTHING. >_<

1 comment:

Shuuji said...

I feel for you Em. I lost computer brains 3 times...one of them i was able to recover and reformat though through hard work.