Saturday

The Kelly Bag

This is SO FUNNY.

While shopping in China I found and bought an utterly classy looking bag for a mere RM75. I knew when I saw it that I had seen it somewhere before, that it was fabulously expensive and very much in haute couture fashion at the moment.

Guess what. I HAVE seen it before, it's the famous HERMES KELLY BAG worth anywhere from USD$4000 - USD$10,000 (if it were real that is).

China, bless their little hearts, were selling the bag in ALL colours and sizes. I was drawn to the burgandy in a practical slightly large size.... and I swear, it's almost the exact replica of the bag in the movie Le Divorce (where I saw it before and where it was featured prominently). Mom recognised it on sight and burst out laughing.

*grins* I have taste!

And now I shall shamelessly use it, glorying in my ciplak glamour.

1 comment:

Karcy R. said...

OH MY GOD I ENVY.

i mean, i don't like bags. but.

oh my god.

yeah knockoffs. but china knockoffs tend to look pretty damn real. hey they got featured in sex and the city.