Tuesday

Sith Lord Druggie


Knights of the Old Republic. Well I know the sequel is out, but I believe that RPGs never lose their gaming value. =p

Anyway, an interesting thing I discovered is that combat drugs play a key role in this game, amusingly enough. Before fighting bad Jedi (or anyone for that matter) it makes a great deal of sense to jack up on, say, hyper adrenal strength stimulants, and echani battle stimulant drugs. Then you absolutely own any enemy you come across, even boss battles.

Yeah, the way of the Jedi is through doing drugs. =p

I guess this is the equivalent of my Neverwinter Nights characters drinking potion of Bull Strength and Owls Wisdom before fighting. Since this game IS made by Bioware.

Oh BTW... the best and most memorable droid character I have seen ever, appears in this game - HK-47, a psychotic protocol / assasination droid. You pick him up at a secondhand droids dealer on Tatooine. The voice acting is marvellous and his dialog is side achingly funny. Damn I wish I could show you guys =p His dialog is the only one in the game I don't skip past (ie actually listen to the voice actor speak all the lines instead of just reading the text and moving on)

1 comment:

Wolf-bones said...

HK-47 rules.