Sunday

Confusion

I think I will keep this blog and put most of the content here. Expect some reposts from Winter to end up here. I like it too much. Winter shall remain online and I shall post in it infrequently, if at all.

Need For Speed Underground has repeatedly won accolades for its ingame soundtrack, consisting for the most part of various alternative rock, pop and punk. This is one of the few soundtrack selections to strike a chord with my taste in music, and hey it makes great driving music. A few of my favourites =p

Story of the Year : And the Hero Will Drown. Genre : rock / pop. Really gives you a feeling of tearing up the roads, my favourite of this lot.
Lost Prophets : Ride. Genre, Rock / Pop. Very catching intro and buildup, and gotta love the guitar riffs.
Andy Hunter : The Wonders of You. Genere, trance, electronic, techno? Whatever... just sounds great. This is from a christian album too, surprise.
BT : Kimosabe. Genre, Electronic / Rap. Surprisingly catchy song, for someone like me who isn't fond of rap.
The Crystal Method : Too Slow. Genre, rock / electronic.
Rob Zombie : Two Lane Blacktop. Genre, modern rock.
Static X : The Only. Genre, heavy metal?
Quarter : Fuel. Genre, rock?
Junkie XL : Action Radius. Genre, techno?

Story of the Year is a pretty good group, I might end up getting their CD or something. And I'm definitely going to check out the others.

2 comments:

Xany said...

mmm ... And The Hero Will Drown is nice, but I like Swallow The Knife better. Another depressing song, but still. It's good. :P

aetherfox said...

well yes swallow the knife is pretty good as well... damn... who has the album i can steal... hehe... =p

if i had car i would burn all the tracks to a CD and go driving with it =p and hopefully not speed too much.