Friday

Say Cheese!


Cheese.

Sadly another FF post, yes I am slightly obsessed. I want this pic to use as my desktop wallpaper, I wonder if it's been released by the film makers. They could have done alot more with the story, but I guess right now it's just left up to our imagination about the dynamics of the relationship between Cloud and Tifa, and the kids, and the rest of the crew.

I don't have many photos in my room at the moment. It's making me think about family now. And friends. And other things.

And hey. My girlfriend and I have broken up. It's been four good years, who would have thought, time flies. Four years. Losing someone that's been so close for so long, is like.. like it or not... something like what I feel when I lose a family member. Along with it goes the same sense of unreality and disbelief because what was lost was so far away to begin with. And no I'm not saying anymore about it here on this blog.

No comments: