Monday

Random hawtness


This picture is only partly related : you will understand my difficulty when you finish reading this.

This post was triggered by me reading about how girls apparently want guys to stare at their boobs (wear revealing clothes) yet guys who do so get called perverts. Ah. The pretense of "decency" in society where a ladylike girl doesn't dress like a, ahem, wayward girl, and a gentlemanly guy doesn't want to stare at a girl's cleavage.

Now. Personally. Hasn't happened to me many times. I have a friend or two who insists on revealing large amounts of boobage but I am not remotely attracted to them in any way, so I'm just indifferent. But there are the rare occasions where an attractive girl will be wearing a loose top and smile and lean forward to look me in the eye and then yes I fully understand the dilemma. Gah. *falls out of chair*

If I was a girl I'd probably do that just to have a good laugh at my friend's expense. But only if I liked him. Sexual attraction between the both genders drives a large portion of our social interaction with friends even though no one admits so. There are so many ways we are supposed to and not supposed to act : we both see through the pretense, yet maintain the facade of what decent people are supposed to do. I rather suspect the same also applies for relations between friends of same gender (puts on flame retardant suit). But yes, even girls who are good looking flock together into cliques : guys of same interests flock together : aren't these roughly the same criteria we use to choose a partner?

But back to the question. Sneaking furtive quick looks when you think she isn't looking is probably the worst thing you can do. Oh I forgot about openly staring with your mouth slightly open and having a bit of drool coming out the side. Anyway.

From what I gather, probably the best you can do is openly give her a once over (stare all you want for a few seconds) when you meet or get introduced, indicate to her that you like what you see. Take longer than strictly necessary, because you won't be doing this again anytime soon. Then you of course you regretfully resolve to not stare at her cleavage (or any other body part, oh you dirty person you) for the meantime, and then attempt to engage her in engaging and intelligent conversation being the Mensan that you are. It's all just a game. We like our attractiveness acknowledged : we don't like our attractiveness obsessed over.

And about the picture : I don't know why but I was unable to find a sufficiently hot girl with lots of cleavage (and you know, I am afraid of searching the internet for the following keywords : girls, boobs, cleavage) so I guess a randomly hot girl decently dressed will have to do for now - I wonder how many guys will save this photo to their computer *evil grin* And hey, faces rule all : no amount of boobs or hot muscled body can save a person with an ugly face. Sad fact.

(if you are dissatisfied with the hotness of this girl there is a 7 day money back guarantee and i will post another picture more to your liking)

2 comments:

MONKEYfightingSTYLE said...

only the 5% realize that a face can only get you so far. but i cannot say that the 'hotness' of this woman is dissatisfying. however, a beautiful woman's face is certainly deceiving.

aetherfox said...

i'm naturally suspicious of pretty girls, how about that =p they are evil and steal your heart without you realizing.