Thursday

Last night

I had two nightmares. The one I much preferred was the one where I was in an underground sewer and then being eaten alive by rats. Well at least I was trying not to be, and running away while more and more burst out of the walls and started chewing on me =p And of course I had to trip and fall when I tried to run up the flight of stairs that would take me back to the surface (as if that would do me any good). And no it's no use asking me about what the other one was except that it was 10x worse =p

My digital drumkit sounds awesome with a good pair of headphones. Conclusion : drums are meant to be played very loud. No meaning at all if you play at low volume. =p

1 comment:

Shuuji said...

Now i'm curious what is the other dream that's 10x worse.

Did you get pwned at DOTA by a bitchy n00b girl after your long absense due to guild war?

:P