Sunday

Memory stick issues?

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception
Program: I:\World of Warcraft\WoW.exe
Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 001B:004FF56D

The instruction at "0x004FF56D" referenced memory at "0x00000000".
The memory could not be "written".

---

Not just World of Warcraft. It used to happen with some other games, like Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne, and Simcity 4000. Also randomly happens and crashes my firewall utility.

Random errors happen when I attempt to install games as well, "fail to verify file xxx this may be a problem with your hard drive, cd drive or network.

Sigh. No choice but to buy a new stick I guess, and hope for the best. Need more memory anyway, 512mb isn't enough nowadays, I'm actually pushing 90% usage sometimes.

And so my computer isn't online much atm =p

1 comment:

Xany said...

And now you have 1 gig of RAM and everything runs super smoothly. *envious* :P