Wednesday

dammit snipergirl!

Apparently I'm the number 1 search result for the search term "pedo-land" in some localized MSN search engines. And even the standard international one.

SNIPER THIS IS YOUR FREAKING FAULT

If I stop updating this blog you will all know that I have been taken away into life imprisonment in a maximum security facility and that you should blame Snipergirl for this. As my last will and testament I leave my computer to Flamebreaker since his computer is currently so crap.

Rawr.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAHA

-
CatR.

Anonymous said...

heh... looks like msn takes hyphens as a character not a word divider like google does...

and u happen to be on a high-rank domain...

but just to help u, i've linked this comment to my tag to my online store as well... :)

Anonymous said...

... and u do realize that by putting pedo-land on ur main page again, u're boosting ur rank...

let me help u more by talking more about pedo-land...

roflmao!

aetherfox said...

oops...

=p

Anonymous said...

ooo... maybe we can google-bomb this too...

Snipergirl said...

pwnage!

I totally didn't expect that! Let me know if you want me to modify the post :-Þ

Ash said...

WHAT is going on here????

Xany said...

*cracks up laughing*

Shuuji said...

paedophile anoynomous.

Man this is funny.

Araluena said...

You now hold the top TWO positions.

Roflol.

Snipergirl said...

ROFLcopter