Friday

ever rejected a hug?

She's the only person I have ever refused a hug from - and more than once at that. You can tell if someone wants to hug you, the slight shifting of balance, the way she looks at you. It's also possible to signal rejection through body language alone, the way you hold yourself, the non receptive position of your arms. Once was when we touched down at the airport together in front of her family - what her intention was I still do not know. The second time, was in front of another guy that we both knew was desperately after her. Both times obviously desiring to use me to prove a point.

I'm acting cool to her because maybe I'm a little jealous. I want to spite her. You think you're so hot. But I deny you what you want sometimes to remind you that you cannot have everyone.

Man, how calculative am I... I'm just as bad as she is, and I know she is very very bad =p

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've rejected a hug too... but that's bcoz the chimpanzee stank and had just thrown his shit around...

aetherfox said...

makes me wonder at the kind of people you attract =p

Ash said...

XD man. People say I'm huggable for some strange reason. More huggable than you would expect for a stick figure.

lol. Being calculative isn't a bad thing, it's just a thing. At least you could tell her intentions were selfish and deny her that. I call that using your powers for good. Remember with great power comes great responsibility, *nods head sagely*

Kahani said...

Maybe it's because I'm a girl.

Have I ever rejected a hug? LOTS of times. I KNOW their intentions weren't honorable!

Anonymous said...

xD.Vesper said... "makes me wonder at the kind of people you attract =p"

who said anything about ppl?!

aetherfox said...

oni : who said anything about animals? =p offtopic posts on serious topic make me sad (ugh i'm acting like a forum moderater)