Saturday

Ah-CHOO!

I've been down with an annoying flu, not too bad, just annoying. I've gotten over it now, but at the height of the flu's annoyingness I had to sit down and write out a b'day card for kimmik.

As I set down and fished out a pen, sniffling all the while, I was seized with a dreadful sneezing fit. As soon as it died down I grabbed my pen and scribbled madly before being felled once again by a flurry of sneezes. Snatching up my pen again I made it all the way to my signature before being overcome once again. My eyes swimming with tears I picked up the pen one last time to attach my signature.

Kimmik says I must have been pretty bad. I signed my name EmiTy Lan.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you didn't turn it into Enmity Tan.


Jer

Anonymous said...

ey emity (sounds like m.e.t. larh)
thought i'd contribute to this post, check ur gmail =)