Friday

Starcraft 3D models


Looks gorgeous... some modeller made some renders of Starcraft buildings and artwork a few years ago. Not sure if anyone will recognize this but this is the Lost Temple map. The 9 o'clock start position, to be precise. God I have played that map too many times. = ) This isn't going to be made into a functional game, since it would violate copyright law. But we can all wait for Starcraft 2...

Tonight I played DOTA... I had a decent team and we won lots. Though the individual playing skill of my teammates were lower compared to the opponents but we had more teamwork and more team oriented strategy... yay... very nice to win that way, which is often what happens since I get put together with the "weaker" team due to my supposed skill in the game... what I feel is the most important is not how good you are, but how well you work with and communicate as a team, like the different parts of a body working together. And you need one person calling the shots and determining the flow of the game. I normally have to take on that role, but it's nice to play in a situation when it's not me. Less pressure and I can concentrate on my playing more.

No comments: