Saturday

My confession...

I know I have enough bags. And indeed I do. But but... I saw this and I couldn't resist!



It was pink! And striped! And happy! And pretty!

And it only cost RM10

After a day of gazing longingly at madly pricey bags, when I heard RM10 my hand headed for my wallet before my brain had fully comprehended it. It was a knee-jerk reflex action and I couldn't have stopped it if my life depended on it.

Okay I exaggerate, but you know what I mean.

I justify my purchase by my plans to turn this bag into a craft project for after uni. I intend to make this bag into a dream bag, a bag that's JUST the way I like it. Modifications include lotsa pocketses on the inside so everything has a place, better handles... Kim made the brilliant suggestion of grommets and ribbons. BRILLIANT.

Now if only someone will tell me, how DO you attach grommets?

2 comments:

Araluena said...

You can actually buy special tools to use with grommets(or as I know them - Eyelets), some of them look like pliers and others have to hammered.If you look on the net you'll see what I mean.

This site http://www.beaconfabric.com/vindex.html?cat81.htm has pics of the stuff u use.I'd test on something else before trying on your bag cos it takes a bit of practice to do.

Good luck.
Araluena

Kahani said...

Thank you!

I now hope it's obtainable in Malaysia. =)