Monday

Spring is here


I have fallen madly and helplessly in love with the new scarf mini bag from the Gap spring collection. The idea is just so great and pretty! They have an entire spring collection centered around pretty silk scarves that resemble the male tie, only they're the same width throughout, have rounded ends, and come in sweet, brightly spring colours.

While I'm sadly aware that I'll never own this bag, I live in hope of being able to imitate the idea. I'm sure I have a bag or two that can be jazzed up with a pretty scarf. Thing is, no scarves here are remotely like the ones Gap created, and I have to admit their scarves have such clean lines and are made like sashes, so they don't look over-fussy. Ah well, I'll keep my eyes peeled and hope this idea catches on here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i came, i saw, and i'm leaving to do my thesis again. *sigh*

you're really very keen on tht sash idea huh?

hmm.. sew ur own sash? =)

Karcy R. said...

This entry, and the Dawn of War after it, makes your blog very Yin and Yang.

-
Karcy.

Kahani said...

Karcy: I KNOW. It's like this blog has a multiple personality disorder. =P

Kim: Hmm.... that's a good idea. ^_^