Thursday

Love at first sight =)


I fell in love with these sandals the moment I saw them in the new Hartamas Mall. But to my dismay, I didn't have enough money on me to buy them, there was no ATM within walking distance, and darnnit, Baley (the shop) didn't accept credit cards. -_-

I reserved the shoes, and walked out of the shop wandering how to make a trip all the way back there when I was swamped with assignments.

"Em... are you sure you really want them?" Jay asked.

"Yes..." I replied absently.

"Really really?" Chris had a mischevious look on her face.

"Yes, I do, Don't you think they're pretty?"

"Oh yes we do, and we're going to BUY them for you! Happy belated birthday!"

EEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....... I have the best friends! *hugs both Chris and Jay*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*looks at Em reproachfully*.. *sniffles*

p/s you posted this at 4.46AM?! no need sleep one ah?

Kahani said...

*rotfl*

Well, your book and Lisa's book isn't quite as photogenic. =P

And I DID blog about it what.

Btw, this blog was on American time. =P